Amtrak Travel Tracks
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Contest: The contestant who submits the most creative and diverse 10-song Spotify playlist for enjoying while traveling on Amtrak will receive a one-year subscription to Spotify Premium. Each Week for eight weeks a contest winner will be selected.
2. Eligibility: This contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, age 18 or over. Employees of the Sponsor and Contest Administrator, as well as their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor and Contest Administrator: The Sponsor of this contest is the National Railroad Passenger Corporation, commonly known as Amtrak, 60 Massachusetts Ave. N.E., Washington, D.C. 20002 (“Sponsor”). The Contest Administrator is Spotify (“Contest Administrator”).
4. How to Enter: Go to http://amtraktraveltracks.com (“Contest Page”) to link your 10-song Spotify playlist and enter your name and e-mail address. You can enter once each week during the Entry Period. The Entry Periods are as follows:
a. 12:00am ET on June 6 to 11:59pm ET on June 9
b. 12:00am ET on June 10 to 11:59pm ET on June 16
c. 12:00am ET on June 17 to 11:59pm ET on June 23
d. 12:00am ET on June 24 to 11:59pm ET on July 1
e. 12:00am ET on July 2 to 11:59pm ET on July 8
f. 12:00am ET on July 9 to 11:59pm ET on July 15
g. 12:00am ET on July 16 to 11:59pm ET on July 22
h. 12:00am ET on July 23 to 11:59pm ET on July 29
i. 12:00am ET on July 30 to 11:59pm ET on August 4
5. Entry Restrictions: Submissions must be received during the Entry Period. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or damaged Entry Materials. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit of one entry per person per email address for each entire Entry Period. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service may apply. Entry constitutes agreement to all the rights and restrictions contained in these Official Rules. By entering and participating in this contest, each winner consents to the use of his or her name being posted on Amtrak social media as a winner of this contest.
6. Judging: Judging will be conducted by Blogger TBD on each Monday at approximately 12:00pm EST for each Entry Period. The judge will evaluate all eligible submissions on the following criteria: creativity, diversity of content, and suitability for use during a trip via Amtrak. The entrant who submitted the winning entry shall be deemed potential winner and will be contacted approximately 24 hours after initial decision. If Amtrak cannot reach the potential winner or the potential winner cannot verify his or her eligibility for the contest, anther winner will be selected. If multiple entrants submit an identical playlist that is judged to be the winning playlist, the entrant whose playlist is first reviewed by the judge will be deemed the winner. Winning playlists will be announced via Amtrak social media approximately 24 hours after winner confirmation. The judge’s decisions are final.
7. Prize Description and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize: Each winner will receive a one-year subscription to Spotify Premium. Total ARV $120 per prize. All prizes will be awarded.
8. Prize Restrictions: The prize cannot be bartered, transferred, or sold, but the prize and prize components may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. The winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize awarded.
In order to receive the prize, the selected prize winner may be required to complete and return to the Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liabilities/Publicity Release Form, except where prohibited by law. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within seven 24hrs following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the prize, except where prohibited by law. The prize is awarded subject to verification and the eligibility requirements set forth in these official rules. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if he or she fails to return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility, or if the potential prize winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason, the potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected in his or her place based on the judging criteria set forth in these Official Rules.
9. Contest Conduct and Disqualification: Return of the prize or a prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry and/or judging process or the operation of this contest or Website, or who violates these Official Rules. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel this contest and determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation, based on the same criteria listed above.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: This contest is governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, USA. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts of the District of Columbia for any and all disputes.
11. Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, available after August 4 visit www.amtraktraveltracks.com/winners until September 4, 2013.
12. Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, the entrant agrees to release the Sponsor, the Contract Administrator, and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents and representatives, from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to the entrant’s participation in this contest or any contest-related activity and/or the entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.